About usA city hotel with a village character
The Rosendale is the centrally located, multi-functional meeting place in West Brabant for every occasion. We are the right place for festive gatherings with your family, (distant) friends, but also on the business front you can come to us for a meeting, drinks, or if you are looking for a place to flex work at your own pace.
Connecting and meeting are the threads running through our DNA. The Rosendale is urban with a village character. Feel at home in our contemporary hotel, our trendy Lobby Bar and rooms. Experience Brabant hospitality and geniality.
We are R. for you!
- Classification: ****
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Family friendly, children 0-3 free, 4-12 in existing beds or cots; extra bed €30 per bed.
- LGBT friendly.
- Atmosphere: mid-range to luxury, cosy, hip and business-like.
- Spoken languages: Dutch, English, German, French.
- Car: within 5 minutes on highway A58 – A59.
- Public transport: we are well served by public transport. The bus stop and the NS-station are right in front of the hotel, a 2-min walk.
Parking and charging
- Q-Park P+R Stationsstraat, 200 m ( walking distance ).
- Q-Park P+R Stationsplein, 160 m ( walking distance ).
- Along the road in Admiraal Lonckestraat, Brugstraat, Spoorstraat and Parklaan, all within 250 m of the hotel.
- Charging points for electric cars: at the P&R near the station opposite the hotel.
Arrival & Departure
- Check-in from 14h00.
- Check out till 11h00.
- Reception: available from 07h00 until 23h00.
- Air conditioning.
- Bath (some rooms).
- Writing desk.
- Private bathroom.
- Electric kettle.
- Flat screen TV.
- Sound proofed.
- Coffee and tea facilities.
Accessibility to hotel room(s)
- Accessible by lift.
- Shower chair on request.
- Walk-in shower in some rooms.
- Lowered washbasin.
- Emergency cord in the bathroom.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Toilet with handgrips.
- Elevated toilet.
- Cash payments in Euros.
- Contactless payment.
- Debit card (Maestro, V-pay).
- Credit cards (Visa Card, Master Card and American Express).
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast: minibar shop or in the Restaurant Sistermans.
- Lunch: minibar shop or in the Restaurant Sistermans.
- Dinner: in Restaurant Sistermans.
- Room service: on request.
- Bar: Lobby Bar with coffee, tea, soft drinks, wine, beer, cocktails, etc.
- Catering: on request from Restaurant Sistermans.
- Restaurant: Sistermans in Hotel Central across the street is family of The Rosendale and from the same owners.
- Dietary requirements: on request.
- Allergies and food intolerances: we will handle your food allergy or intolerance with care. Please inform our staff if you have a food allergy. We will then help you to make the right choice of menu. Our chef can then also prepare your meal with all due care. Unfortunately, cross-contamination in our kitchen cannot be ruled out 100%.
Surroundings & Activities
- Forest: 15 minutes drive.
- City centre: 5 minutes by foot.
- Beach: 30 minutes driving.
- Cycling: cycle routes available at reception. Bike rental (OV-fiets) at the station opposite.
- Golf at Golf Centre Roosendaal (7 minutes by car) en the Wouwse Plantage (15 minutes by car).
- Karting, laser gaming, curling, bowling and more at Playdôme Roosendaal (7 minutes by car).
- Skydiving: Indoor Skydive Roosendaal (7 minutes by car).
- Skiing: SnowWorld Rucphen (15 car minutes).
- Walking: walking tours available at the reception desk.
- Shopping: in the centre at a 5-minute walk and in Designer Outlet Roosendaal at a 35-minute walk or 8 minutes by car.
- Swimming: Swimming pool De Stok at 8 minutes by car.
- Air conditioning.
- Function rooms.
- Meeting rooms.
- ‘Flexi’ desks in the Lobby Bar.
- High chairs, changing table.
- Minibar shop.
- Wheelchair accessible toilet.
- Wheelchair friendly entrance.
- Wheelchair friendly lift.
- Wheelchair friendly seats.
- Free Wifi access.
- Laundry service: on request.
- Wake-up service: on request.
- Restaurant Sistermans: in our other hotel across the street.
From Hotel Goderie to The Rosendale
On the spot where you can now find The Rosendale, there has been a hotel since 1915. The Goderie family ran the hotel with the same name for about 70 years.
In the current year, the Cremers family took over the helm. They choose a thematic design with international trains, inspired by the location near the Roosendaal train station.
The hotel continues as Best Western City Hotel Goderie. The affiliation to this hotel chain should result in greater international brand awareness.
The management of the hotel is in the hands of Guillaume and Antoinette Cremers.
Rob de Weerd & Jody Mekes took over the hotel. In 2021, they change the name to The Rosendale: a nice place where connecting, meeting, staying and being together are central.
Together with their team of enthusiastic restaurateurs, the owners of The Rosendale, Rob de Weerd and Jody Mekes, are ready to serve their guests every day.
Jody was born and raised in Rosendaal.
“This is my home, my town, my connection and my love. Roosendaal is our ‘little town’. Everyone knows each other in this small town that feels like a big village. This is a place of connection; between Rotterdam and Antwerp. Between Vlissingen and Den Bosch. Amsterdam and Brussels… and so on. A place to meet. Close to the station, and you can get to various exit roads in no time”.
Connect, meet and bring people together. That’s what Jody and her team aim for every day at The Rosendale. They do this with various suppliers and partners in the region. And with love for the hospitality industry and their guests.
Being together, bringing people together and experiencing beautiful moments together. We are here for you!’